Before we could leave town to visit family in Spokane, I was busy trying to finish my masters project. I am anxious to be able to pack all these books and binders away! Alas, I did not finish in time, and I had to pack all this to Spokane. But...I recently emailed my professor my rough draft!! 26 page paper and 20 lesson plans (written out in long form...like the most detailed sub plans ever! YUCK!) So glad to have that sent off.
Upon arrival to my parents house in Spokane, I discovered this in the guest room... Think my mom is ready to be a Grandma?!

The first full day in Spokane, Chris worked and I played. My mom and I went on a "walk" some might consider it a decent hike. I didn't get pictures of the steep stuff, I was focused on breathing.

Then we hit up Paint In My Hair. Oh. My. Word. I love that place! I could have walked out with 101 things. And her prices are so reasonable, not to mention she is a super nice lady! I got these two small items for Cooper's nursery.

This second shutter I am going to try to make into a jewelry holder, with some hooks and knobs to hang necklaces and bracelets off of. We shall see...
We ended the day with a nice little BBQ with my little brother, Kris, mom and dad.
Thursday I was able to spend all afternoon with the Snyder Family! I love this little girl!! :)
On Friday, our friends from Seattle came over for Hoopfest...a Spokane Holiday.
Lianna's first trip to Spokane!
Roughly 10 years of playing Hoopfest together.







No comments:
Post a Comment