Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sienna is here!!

Wahoo!! Sienna was born Saturday night, December 15th (just one day before her due date)! Dawn went into labor Saturday morning and I anxiously waited until the time was right to go to the hospital. Chris, Cooper and I joined the rest of the crew and waited to meet sweet Sienna at about 6:30 PM Unfortunately we had to leave before Sienna made her debut because Cooper was adamant that he sleep in his own bed and not the car seat. Here are some pictures documenting Sienna's anxious aunties waiting... (Dawn, these are for you! I love looking back at all the pictures from Cooper's arrival. I hope you enjoy!)

The Kinder-Fuller clan arriving! 


Just a little Pride & Prejudice to pass the time. (on VHS!!)


Evidence of the VHS - Someone in the waiting room wanted to watch this. I won't name, names :) 

We are loosing our minds...


Stone keeping the OEC in the loop.



Cooper giving some love to Auntie Stone just after he BLEW OUT his diaper. That was fun. 


Horrible photo, but Fuller got locked out of the hospital after helping us get Cooper and all his gear out to the car. Funny. Had to be there. A nurse and security guard were involved. 


As I said earlier, Cooper was not sleeping at the hospital so we left at about 11:30 PM. I was able to go back to hospital on Sunday to meet her, but Chris had to catch a flight to Hawaii for work. He will have to wait until after Christmas to meet the little sweetheart!

She is SO tiny! 7 pounds 8 ounces, 19 inches long

Cooper checking out his new love.


Sienna ready to go home! 


She is such a content little newborn. She was just chillin' the whole time we were there. 

I am so excited for Dawn and Dave and all the joy they are going to experience raising this little angel! I love you Sienna!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment